Sunday, September 16, 2007

I have been doing a personal blog on myspace : havasmamae

But I decided to update here with all my thoughts as of lately.

Here goes...starting with the oldest.

June 20, 2007 - Wednesday
I don't have a myspace
Current mood: exhausted

Well, I didn't have a myspace...til today. I was looking for old friends who I still can't find and realized, maybe I make myself available, they'll find me. Anyway, we have a blog on blogger with pics, but I don't think everyone checks there....so, here I am.
Since college, basically, I went home (to Brazil) to help my parents out in their ministry on the Amazon. While I was there, I met Alessandro. We got married 7 months later, lived in Brazil for a year, then moved to the states. We lived in south Florida for 2 years where I co-owned a music school and he did odd jobs while learning English. Now, we're in TX. We've been here about 2 years. Al is an electrician (a step down from civil engineer in Brazil) and I am a private vocal coach at a music academy here in Arlington. Our baby girl, Hava Caldwell Leite, was born January 25 of this year. She keeps us on our toes.
Our pics and more info are on our blogspot - no need to have one in order to comment on ours. http://www.leites.blogspot.com/
Hope to hear from any and everyone...nothing could interest me more than what you are up to.
blessings. rcl

No comments: